Wednesday, November 09, 2005


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'd tell you how far I've gotten on my HP scarf, but my tape measurer broke :[ I had one that came in a box, and you pulled out how much you wanted and when you wanted it to go back in you pressed a button and - ZOOM! It went back in. Only now, the button doesn't work, so every time I pull out more it just stays that way permenantly. Bummer.

Atleast I have pictures to show my progess.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That cute little stitch marker in the first photo is handmade (by me, of course ;])It's cute :] I like this pretty stitch marker business. Fun, easy, and makes my project somehow feel more special.

3 things i love about this scarf:
1. I can knit it in the car in the middle of the night.
2. I can knit it with my eyes closed.
3. I could probably knit it in my sleep.

Somehow I'm not bored - maybe the secret to keeping excitement in knitting is to knit so much and so fast that you don't have time to get bored with it. I've gotten about 22" (guessing) of this scarf done mostly since Monday, it's awesome.

More writing later, as for now I'm going to sleep...