Tuesday, November 01, 2005

When I was younger, I marveled at people who were able to completely fill up a journal - I had atleast 10 at any given time, and was ALWAYS on the lookout for more pens & paper. I couldn't pass by a pretty notebook without buying it. Heck, it didn't even have to be pretty - I also had a whole collection of the cheapo pads of paper you buy at the grocery store for $o.99.

When everyone was flipping out about Y2k and stocking up on food, water, shampoo - the necessities - I begged my mom to take me to Office Max, where I could [and did] buy armfulls of packs of college ruled paper.

What did I write? A lot of stories. Essays. Letters that never got mailed [I never have been great at that] - and as I got older, journal entries. Although that hobby has changed and somewhat faded over the years - it fits for me to have a blog. I don't know how long this will last, or what I'll write, or who I'll share it with... but for now, here I am.

An introduction seems awkward. For those who choose to read, you'll learn about me as I go along. I'm big on talking, especially about myself ;] I'm someone with a million different hobbies and interests that change regularly - the one thing that remains solid and strong in my life is my relationship with God, it is #1 and always will be. He is the love of my life & I am not ashamed. It's sure to come out in this blog.

:]